WizzTv Frequently Asked Questions
Does my subscription become active straight after i make a payment ?
Subscription starts to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail, due to timezone differances this can take anything from 30 mins to 8 hours, please wait for your account login email
My account is not working what should i do
1) First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
2) Secondly, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you cant view from more than 1 device at the same time.
3) Please also clear you cache or data and restart you app
4) Run a speed test make sure your getting great download speeds 20-50mb for stable connection
5) Make sure your have our latest apps installed
My channels gone down
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel
As we provide tv via the internet channels can go down from time to time but our team is always working to get our channels back online soon as possible
My channel is buffering or i cant connect
If your experiencing buffering due to low speed internet or high internet traffic.:
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again, turn off your router for 5 minutes to clear all temporary files
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a power line adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
Try using a lower band channel, switch from FHD, to HD or SD you wont tell the difference but your internet will
CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER (UPDATE NEEDED)
PLEASE FOLLOW STEPS BELOW TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE AND RESET
1) Turn off you wifi router for 5 minutes to clear temporary files
2) Clear cache from your device
3) Run a speed test check your getting maximum speeds 30mb / 50mb for FHD
4 ) Try Delete your app and reinstall the latest files
5) Switch on your vpn and set to quickest locations near you (uk users only)
6) Make sure you have the latest apps installed
7) Logout and backin to your account to refresh your channels contents
once you have done all above please contact our online chat if you still have issue